Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So i've never done a blog before. i've always heard about it but never knew what it was until now. im really not to sure if im going like it, yet! i guess once i get the hang of it, it'll all be good. umm as far as the class goes, its my first college course here and its extremely easy. which is awesome!! sometimes though it can be too easy that i tend to look over things and end up not completing assingments even though i beleive 100% that ive done everything and more. so thats really not cool. i am learning some new things or maybe its just new ways of doing things that i already knew how to do or learning what there called. well i guess i look forward to seeing how this whole blogging thing goes...

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging Natasha. I'm glad the class is bringing you new knowledge. Keep up the positive attitude and just be more meticulous when reading assignment instructions. From past classes, students enjoyed the blogging experience ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picture- who is the baby? She looks really cute, you have to bring her in class some day...

    I have never done "blogging" before, either. I went through the blogs of some of our classmates and, to be honest, I was amazed by the fact how each blog revealed something about its creator. I guess we will have fun blogging!

    Have a nice weekend and see you next saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi natasha...when ever class is over, i see you driving along rainbow...it's kinda funny because I try to get your attention, but you're just focused on driving...I also use that way to get home but i live farther that you...well hope you had a good week...see you saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! Natasha how money hours do you spent for Is101 computer software program practice every week to improve or to be more professional bye bye....beyazen

    ReplyDelete